- This event has passed.
LaunchU Poplar Bluff 2017
October 13 - November 16
LaunchU is a hands-on course that coaches aspiring entrepreneurs and startups through the business planning process to determine business feasibility, including the actual development of a Small Business Administration-approved business plan, pitch presentation, and financial forecast. The course consists of instruction from a certified facilitator, small group activities, one-on-one business coaching including access to market research data from the SBTDC, local experts as guest speakers, the LaunchU Startup Handbook, and a three-month license for LivePlan. At the end of the course, class participants compete with their pitch and plan to win a startup assistance package.
Poplar Bluff Class Dates and Times:
- Friday, October 13 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Must Attend)
- Friday, October 20 for one-hour 1-on-1 counseling session anytime between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 27 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Must Attend)
- Friday, November 3 for one-hour 1-on-1 counseling session anytime between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 10 for one-hour 1-on-1 counseling session anytime between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to prepare for pitch competition
- Thursday, November 16 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. for the pitch competition and graduation
Cost: There are a limited number of FULL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE to reduce the cost of the course from $175 to $0
Class seats and scholarships are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis so apply/enroll today on Eventbrite: https://launchupb.eventbrite.com